- For the love of Peyton: the Knoxville editionPosted 3 years ago
- The Cowardly KiffinPosted 4 years ago
- Around the SEC: Bama’s Beatable, LSU’s Loaded Plus UT…Posted 4 years ago
- SEC Locks of the WeekPosted 4 years ago
- SEC GridIron Live’s Tim Couch, James Bates Sing Butch Jones SongPosted 4 years ago
- Around the SEC: Week 3Posted 4 years ago
- 4 Questions for Overreacting Vol FansPosted 4 years ago
- SEC Picks Against the Number: Week 3Posted 4 years ago
- Vols Ready Themselves to Get in the Water with the Oregon DucksPosted 4 years ago
- Tennessee Volunteers Welcome Petrino, Western KentuckyPosted 4 years ago
Around the SEC: What We Learned in Week 2
- Updated: September 11, 2013
Another week around the SEC and another slew of things we’ve learned about the teams therein. Plus, a few things to poke fun at, to boot. So, let’s get right to it, shall we?
Oh. I’m saving the Vols for last. Just so you know.
I learned three primary things in the conference’s marquee matchup of the week. First, Saturday must have been opposite day. Because I expected South Carolina to beat the Bulldogs which would have led to the inevitable onslaught of “Richt has lost control of his program” jokes.
But it was Georgia, not South Carolina, that whooped that ass. Plus, Spurrier was the one who looked as if he’d lost control of his program, what with two of his coaches going all Billy Badass against each other on the sidelines. Not to mention his star Jadeveon Clowney making post-game comments which even Johnny Manziel thought were a little bratty.
To read more, head over to the Tennessee Sports Radio website by clicking HERE.