- For the love of Peyton: the Knoxville editionPosted 2 years ago
- The Cowardly KiffinPosted 3 years ago
- Around the SEC: Bama’s Beatable, LSU’s Loaded Plus UT…Posted 3 years ago
- SEC Locks of the WeekPosted 3 years ago
- SEC GridIron Live’s Tim Couch, James Bates Sing Butch Jones SongPosted 3 years ago
- Around the SEC: Week 3Posted 3 years ago
- 4 Questions for Overreacting Vol FansPosted 3 years ago
- SEC Picks Against the Number: Week 3Posted 3 years ago
- Vols Ready Themselves to Get in the Water with the Oregon DucksPosted 3 years ago
- Tennessee Volunteers Welcome Petrino, Western KentuckyPosted 3 years ago
God Bless Agrudica and Whatnot
- Updated: December 6, 2012
Thanks to everyone who took the time to watch all VOL, y’all’s Grudemonium video. Sure, I thought it’d do well. After all, it was about something near and dear to all our hearts — UT’s coaching search. But I certainly didn’t think it’d do as well as it has. It bounced around all over the Internet yesterday, landing on dozens of Facebook walls, several message-board threads and was even linked on John Pennington’s fantastic site MrSEC.com.
Anyway, more than a few people have urged me to do another which is what I present to you today. The second Gruden video. Short and sweet. The last one summed up a couple month — this one but a single day.
And by no means am I attempting to try to capture lightning in a bottle (twice). But I sure am trying to add a little levity and humor to what’s been a very frustrating coaching search if you’re all VOL, which I know all y’all are. (Except for you, Nick Saban, you son of a BITCH.)
So, it’s in that vein that I present the following video to you.
Have a Gruden.
God Bless Agrudica
You saw the first Gruden video, right? If not, click HERE.
Here’s another post you might like: Gene Chizik’s wife’s inspiring Facebook post. And by inspiring, I mean bat-shit crazy.