- For the love of Peyton: the Knoxville editionPosted 3 years ago
- The Cowardly KiffinPosted 4 years ago
- Around the SEC: Bama’s Beatable, LSU’s Loaded Plus UT…Posted 4 years ago
- SEC Locks of the WeekPosted 4 years ago
- SEC GridIron Live’s Tim Couch, James Bates Sing Butch Jones SongPosted 4 years ago
- Around the SEC: Week 3Posted 4 years ago
- 4 Questions for Overreacting Vol FansPosted 4 years ago
- SEC Picks Against the Number: Week 3Posted 4 years ago
- Vols Ready Themselves to Get in the Water with the Oregon DucksPosted 4 years ago
- Tennessee Volunteers Welcome Petrino, Western KentuckyPosted 4 years ago
Interview With Jalen Hurd’s Stepdad, Arthur Smotherman
- Updated: April 13, 2013
The above pic was taken by Brad Fullington’s son, Chase, during our first break today. Pretty handsome dudes to be relegated to radio, no?
*crickets* Yes. Well.
Anyway, we had a great time and, all in all, things went pretty well, thanks in no small measure to Jalen Hurd’s stepdad, Arthur Smotherman, who joined us for a fascinating interview on the first-ever BeRad and JCO Show.
Interview with Jalen Hurd’s stepdad, Arthur Smotherman
In it, he talks about Jalen’s work ethic, the historic season he had last year, how important goals have been in his development, the recruiting experience with Dooley as compared to with Butch, and just how much he values his role as Jalen’s stepdad.
If you’d like to hear the entire interview, please click THIS LINK. Thanks to Arthur for joining us, as well as to Jalen’s mom, Tara, for going back and forth with me earlier today on Twitter.