- For the love of Peyton: the Knoxville editionPosted 3 years ago
- The Cowardly KiffinPosted 4 years ago
- Around the SEC: Bama’s Beatable, LSU’s Loaded Plus UT…Posted 4 years ago
- SEC Locks of the WeekPosted 4 years ago
- SEC GridIron Live’s Tim Couch, James Bates Sing Butch Jones SongPosted 4 years ago
- Around the SEC: Week 3Posted 4 years ago
- 4 Questions for Overreacting Vol FansPosted 4 years ago
- SEC Picks Against the Number: Week 3Posted 4 years ago
- Vols Ready Themselves to Get in the Water with the Oregon DucksPosted 4 years ago
- Tennessee Volunteers Welcome Petrino, Western KentuckyPosted 4 years ago
SEC Locks of the Week
- Updated: September 20, 2013
In week one, I went 5-2. Which is good.
In week two, I went 1-5-1. Which is not.
Yet I’m undeterred for any number of reasons, not the least of which being that I’m a touch delusional.
Plus, I’d categorize South Carolina and Alabama both as tough losses. AND, I also think it was pretty clear that I was sheeping out by picking UT. So BOOM. 4-2-1.
But I won’t cheat. I’ll keep the real tally. I’m 6-7-1 for the year, and this week, I’m coming hard. Though, to help me out, I’ve got a new rule: if two teams in the SEC play each other, I have to pick it. But if it’s an SEC school vs a non SEC school, then not necessarily. I can opt out of two such contests per week.
Why two? I dunno. Why not?
But this week, I’m only using one of my exemptions. I’m gonna refrain from picking Vandy -31.5 at UMass. That number’s huge and Vandy has to be a little distracted by (a) a tough start to their season and (b) all the off-the-field stuff. Yet, UMass is horrible.
Too tough to call, so I’m staying away from it. The other games, I like a lot. Hence, my SEC Locks of the Week:
To read my SEC Locks of the Week, head over to TNSportsRadio.com by clicking HERE.