- For the love of Peyton: the Knoxville editionPosted 3 years ago
- The Cowardly KiffinPosted 4 years ago
- Around the SEC: Bama’s Beatable, LSU’s Loaded Plus UT…Posted 4 years ago
- SEC Locks of the WeekPosted 4 years ago
- SEC GridIron Live’s Tim Couch, James Bates Sing Butch Jones SongPosted 4 years ago
- Around the SEC: Week 3Posted 4 years ago
- 4 Questions for Overreacting Vol FansPosted 4 years ago
- SEC Picks Against the Number: Week 3Posted 4 years ago
- Vols Ready Themselves to Get in the Water with the Oregon DucksPosted 4 years ago
- Tennessee Volunteers Welcome Petrino, Western KentuckyPosted 4 years ago
SEC Picks Against the Number: Week 3
- Updated: September 13, 2013
Greetings. Welcome to my modest attempt to bury the man with a little column I like to call SEC Picks Against the Number.
I know. The name’s kinda lame, but the results, y’all, they’re anything BUT, as evidenced by last week’s 5-2 effort.
Let’s hit it:
KY vs. Louisville (-14)
OOOOH. The battle for Kentucky, right? What does the winner get? A dim-witted cousin with three nipples named Clem or something?
Actually, check that, this can’t be the battle for Kentucky, because Kentucky has already been eliminated from such a battle after they were topped by the Hilltoppers.
Kentucky looked better last week, though, as Maxwell Smith got his first start of the year and threw touchdown passes of 48, 88 and 56 yards. Is the “Air Raid” back?
to read more, head over to TNSportsRadio.com by clicking HERE.