- For the love of Peyton: the Knoxville editionPosted 3 years ago
- The Cowardly KiffinPosted 4 years ago
- Around the SEC: Bama’s Beatable, LSU’s Loaded Plus UT…Posted 4 years ago
- SEC Locks of the WeekPosted 4 years ago
- SEC GridIron Live’s Tim Couch, James Bates Sing Butch Jones SongPosted 4 years ago
- Around the SEC: Week 3Posted 4 years ago
- 4 Questions for Overreacting Vol FansPosted 4 years ago
- SEC Picks Against the Number: Week 3Posted 4 years ago
- Vols Ready Themselves to Get in the Water with the Oregon DucksPosted 4 years ago
- Tennessee Volunteers Welcome Petrino, Western KentuckyPosted 4 years ago
Bein’ all sportscasty and whatnot [Video]
- Updated: February 12, 2013
It’s a little slow in the world of sports right now, so I thought I’d bring Earl and them’s buddy back. This time, he gets all sportscasty and whatnot and chimes in with his take on some of the bigger sports stories which have caught his eye over the past six weeks.
As always, this guy is to be taken with a big-ass grain of salt. And to be listened to at lower volumes. Because, you know, he ain’t exactly safe for work.
Anyway, hope you enjoy. Be sure to swing by tomorrow. Hoping to have stuff posted each day the rest of this week.